Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy 59th to a dad who proves to be the best!!

I seriously couldn't have asked for a better dad...someone who is always there to lend a listening ear and gives advise when needed. Someone who has always been the best example in everything that he does...committed; devoted to his wife, kids, grandkids, church callings, faith, town responsibilities, friends; generous; caring; hardworking; master chef. He makes me happy and I hope that he will be happy flying home today after spending some time with the grandkids. Love you dad!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday dad
Happy Birthday Susan
I went through all your old posts. I enjoyed them. :)
Looking forward to two weeks from now- a week and a half? Time flies.

Mandy D said...

Your dad is so great. YOu definitely are lucky to have such a good dad. I remember how patient and understanding he was about the nights we REALLY HAD to go to Lethbridge and you wanting to drive. He was always good about letting us go.