Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mandy's Visit!!

Mandy made a special trip to S. Weber where we were able to have a visit and catch up. I was also able to meet her new little baby Ella...well I guess that she's not so new anymore as she's now 3 months old. She is such an adorable little girl and it was so great to finally meet her and see Mandy again. Thanks for coming to visit Mandy!!


After Mandy left the kids got goofy and wanted to pose for the camera...we had a lot of fun making funny faces and just being silly!!


I love Mya's face in this picture!!


I seriously LOVE these kids to pieces!!

1 comment:

Mandy D said...

I am so glad I was able to come down and visit for a while. It was great seeing you and finally meeting Shane.
You are seriously such a good aunt. Those kids are going to remember all the fun stuff you would do with them.