Monday, May 11, 2009

Engagement Photos!!

Shane and I had our engagement photos taken in Hinton this past weekend and we had so much fun!! It was seriously such a great way to spend our Saturday morning and thanks to Lori Jespersen we have so many great ones to choose from. Now I just have to narrow it down to just one which is going to be a lot harder then I thought. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. First I'll post the pictures that I would use for the annoucement and then I'll just post some random, fun ones.









More pictures...









5 comments:

the Goodbrands said...

Susan! You are beautiful!! Those pictures are all sooo good!!! It would be tough to chose only one!!!

Mandy D said...

I love love these, you guys look so great! I am thinking that I like #3,4 and 5 the best but they all are super cute. I can't believe how long your hair is getting.

MEG said...

Susan, so so cute! I am so excited for you, and I still can't believe you meet some guy from Hinton! You look gorgeous in all of them, so have fun picking they are all so good!

Amy said...

I like you in #6- But Shane has a funny look on his face :) photoshop? All of them are so nice. You look fab. There are several that I really like, I like the one where the colors are changed a bit too.
Exciting times!

Jody said...

Sus I love the pic's I really like #3,4,14,17
You guys look like you had alot of fun.