Monday, February 13, 2012

All Things New

It's been way too long since I've been shopping. Like I'm talking probably since we went to Seattle in September and even then I didn't buy anything for myself. Well and then Christmas shopping, but that doesn't count because most of it was done at Walmart in Hinton. We were in desperate need to get to the city for some essentials, but there was one little problem. Jimmer had an ear infection and was put on medication. The pharmacist warned that it would probably cause diarrhea, but I didn't know that it would be this bad. He had the worst diaper rash I had ever seen and was blistering and bleeding. We thought that it would be best for him to stay home instead of torturing him in the car the whole weekend. Instead Ava and I left for the city while the boys stayed at home. It was nice to get away from Hinton and nice to go shopping for the day. The essentials were a car seat and high chair for Jimmer as well as new sleepers. Ava had a blast at the Disney store and was really patient with me while I did some shopping for myself.


This was before we left for the city. Ava looked so cute and all these ladies at the mall were commenting on how beautiful her hair was.


He looks so cute in his new high chair! He's such a big boy and knows it.

Jimmer's new car seat. As soon as I saw this one I knew that I had to have it!! We'll probably have to buy a new car in order for it to fit because it's so big.



Just because he's so cute!!

Just a little project that I've been working on. I saw this on pinterest and had to try it. I must say that I was pretty impressed with how it turned out.

No comments: