Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We're Having A...BOY!!

We were so excited to go to the ultrasound and discover that we're having another little boy.  We love our little Jimmer so much and know that another little boy will just add that much more fun to our home.  I wanted to find out what we are having before going to Seattle just in case I needed to stock up on some essentials, but it turns out we won't need to buy much of anything.  There are things that Jimmer didn't even get to wear because we had so much.

 I found this quote on a blog that I came across and love it...

"Forget the laundry and cleaning, just leave out the toys; what I need time for, is little girls and little boys.  Sorry to the broom and apologies to the mop; but when it comes to my children, time won't seem to stop.  I don't care if things are not right in their place; I'm spending my time memorizing your sweet face.  All the errands and chores can just simply wait; for the calendar rushes by to yet another date.  Turn the TV off, all of our shows will keep; today I'm going to sit and watch my babes sleep.  All the crafts and projects are waiting to be sewn; but I'm afraid if I blink you'll already be grown.  So no more lists or busy work and please, no more dishes; just watching my children grow, fulfills all my wishes.  I plead "Oh Lord, please help me to always find a way; to have a place in my heart for these memories to stay."

My little man helping me make cookies.  



The day I went for my ultrasound.


This is how we let the family know we were having a boy.  A Filipino at Domino's made it for us..."IT"S BOY".  


Snuggling with daddy.  Ava cried when she found out that we were having another boy.  She had her heart set on having a baby sister, but maybe one day!!  


No comments: