Friday, July 4, 2008

A Day Out With My Boys!!

This last weekend was absolutely fabulous! The weather couldn't have been any better and because it was Canada Day on Tuesday I got an extra long weekend. The director in the clinic decided to close the clinic on Monday and left me with a little more time off then expected. I loved having the time off and spent every moment I could outside. Kristi, Jared, the boys, and myself all went to the Legislature grounds on Monday morning where the boys were able to play around in the water. They have all these little pools with fountains that the kids can play in and the boys were loving every minute of it...I was enjoying it myself!! I didn't get pictures, but on Canada Day we all went to Millwoods where they have a fun little spray park for the kids as well as games, horse rides, face painting, and tons more.



















1 comment:

Mandy D said...

Those boys are way too cute!! What a good aunt you are!