Monday, July 21, 2008

If Anyone Actually Reads This!!

I am copying this tag from my sister-in-laws blog!!

Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you.
3. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A POST LIKE THIS SO I CAN MAKE A COMMENT ON YOURS!

4 comments:

Cait said...

You saved me from living with the dirty girls in a gross house, basically you saved my life! You were so fun to live with, sorry I wasn't the best room mate :( ! I loved living with ya, I wish Terry was as clean and organized as you! Fun post I'm going to copy!

Mandy D said...

How in the world would I pick a memory. There are WAY too many to even sort through my brain. We have had so much fun over the past 15 years! I think practicing for the Olympics at the Stirling pool was quite memorable. I wonder why we never followed our dream? I thought we got pretty good :)

MEG said...

I remember our sunday morning brunch at "The Lazy loaf and Kettle". sinners! Oh... and your riduculously organized closet, I lusted over your color cordinated closet of beauty! AND... you will have to stop by next time you are down here, Pancakes it is, or maybe waffles this time!

Melissa said...

I remember this time that we were at FHE and I helped you find a way to get a new eternal companion and american citizenship.
PS... it is time for a new post.