Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't Get Enough

I love spending time with my family and so it was off to Utah to visit the little ones there. I hadn't been down since January, so I figured I was in need of another visit before the weather turns nasty. I flew in bright and early Thursday morning where I was greeted by Amy, Mya, and Lucy. Funny story...I was waiting for them to come pick me up and as I was waiting I decided to text Rob to make sure they were on their way. I got a reply back saying "yes, where are you". I said that I was waiting under the awning after terminal one in which he replies again, "I'm in Moab, UT...how long do you think it will take to get there". Turns out I was texting some Doug guy and he was more then willing to come pick me up. I guess that I will have to do some updating and get the right phone number for my brother.

I had such a great time while there...thanks Rob and Amy!! I really do appreciate everything. I was able to shop at one of my favorite stores...Target where I found some super cute things. I was able to eat at my favorite restaurant...Cafe Rio and CPK!! I went on a blind date on Saturday night where I had a really great time. We went to this little restaurant called Taggert's by Morgan, UT. It's got it's own exit in the middle of the mountains and the food was super yummy. We then went to Phat Cat's where I was showed up in all the car racing arcade games. The rest of the trip was good...was able to just relax and spend time with the little ones. I adore all of them and was sooo glad to be there. Amy, Erin, and I went and saw Mamma Mia on Monday night and can't say enough good things about the show. It might help that I grew up listening to ABBA, but I think that I have to see it again!! I flew out Tuesday afternoon, so Amy and I went into SLC earlier to do a little shopping and eat at CPK. Now I have Christmas to look forward to!!

Mya with her little boyfriend Zach

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute pics! I love them-- it was really good to see you. I got material to make Lucy a dress to match the sweater from For 21. I also convinced Rob to get a sweater vest for the photos. But we will see if he actually will buy one after he tries one on.
Anyway- good times. Thanks for coming.

Unknown said...

Suz you are gorgeous! Glad you had a good time. Blind date sounded fun. Interested in what you found at Target...so missing it.