Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flashback!!

Saturday night there was an 80s themed dance for all the YSA in Edmonton and let me tell you that was a treat. I'm a big fan of people watching and that was the perfect environment to do just that. I was able to experience just how silly people can look in tights and bright colors and funny that people think that when you add tights to an outfit it can actually make it look modest. There are only a few good things that came out of the 80s and style was not one of them. When I think of the 80s I think of Dynasty, Miami Vice, and music.


Top Ten Songs of 1980...

1. The Police - Every Breath You Take
2. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
3. Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is
4. Van Halen - Jump
5. U2 - With or Without You
6. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Whitney Houston - So Emotional
8. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
9. Lionel Richie and Diana Ross - Endless Love
10. J. Geils Band - Centerfold

1 comment: