Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shopaholic


I had a really great weekend and part of that really great weekend was spent watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. I think that all of us can relate to this movie in some way or another and I loved everything about it. The critics gave it an average of a grade C, but what do they know really!? I would definitely give this movie an A+. Isla Fisher played the perfect part of Rebecca Bloomwood...her buying sprees and impulsive spending habits land her in some serious debt. She thinks that if she can land a position as a journalist at the top fashion magazine all of her financial problems will disappear. Funny thing is that instead of getting that dream job she becomes an advice columnist at a financial magazine and only becomes deaper in debt!! I really hope that they come out with more of these...there's lots of books so let's just hope that there's lots of movies.

No comments: