Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wishing Myself the Best Year Ever


Happy Birthday to me!! One year older and hopefully wiser too. I have a feeling that it is going to be a really good day. Even though it is early I managed to make it to work without having to sit in traffic for an hour. I took an alternate route and was here in no time. I then got to my desk and the two ladies I work with were kind enough to have a card and flowers sitting at my desk waiting for me on my special day!! That followed by a phone call wishing me a happy birthday from "one of a kind" has made 8:30am bearable and will only get better as I'll be going out with friends tonight to my favorite restaurant. Original Joes for the delicious cobb salad.

I've already been spoiled with so much and I even managed to spoil myself last night by getting my hair done. Lauren did a fantastic job and I am really happy with the color. You'll have to let me know what you think?!



5 comments:

the Goodbrands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!! I hope you have a great day--you deserve it! and your hair looks awesome! I LOVE it dark!!!!

Globe Trecker said...

Wow, I love your hair! Happy Birthday!

Fernandez Family said...

Happy Birthday girl. I love, LOVE your hair. You are such a hottie. I'm stealing your picture for my blog.

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

I love it I love it I love it. Makes me want to dye mine now too!!! You're gonna love Sirius...it's fantabulous!

Mandy D said...

Your hair is gorgeous! I am glad you had such a great day. You deserved to spoil yourself!