Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short Work Week!!


I love short work weeks and am so glad that it's already Wednesday!! I was expecting yesterday to be a little slow as it's reading week and I didn't think that a lot of the students would be around...quite the opposite though. There were lots of people around and it made the day pass by extra quickly. I then had to go straight to BR and work there for the rest of the night which was the better part of the work day. A new shipment of the spring line came in so I was able to try on and check out all the fun new pieces...only looked though as I have bought enough in the last little while. It is time to put away the bank card and save a little bit of money!! haha

By the time I got home I was exhausted and ready to crash on my couch while watching The Biggest Loser. This is the only show on TV right now that I absolutely have to watch...I love seeing the trasformations that occur as these people change their lives. All but two teams were forced to train outside of the gym this week and it proved to be rewarding for some while others still struggled to take off the weight that they needed to stay at the ranch. My favorite part of the whole show is watching the last chance work out, seeing the contestants weigh in and seeing the results of the person that goes home. Without fail I fell asleep before I was able to see the weigh in and woke up as they were showing Shannon's results after going home.

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

I completely agree about Biggest Loser--great show and motivation. I'm still in awe at Ali from last season!