Monday, March 17, 2008

End to the Madness!!

Just when I thought that spring was right around the corner the inevitable happens and we have this freak snowstorm. I should be used to this since I do live in Edmonton...why do I live here you might ask when winter is my least favorite season and we have about 10 months of it here? I'd like to be stranded on a tropical island right about now and I would be perfectly content. I'm in the middle of planning a couple summer vacations, but maybe next year I need to go somewhere warm and tropical when it is -30 degrees here!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Where are you going on your summer vacations?

Suz said...

Well I haven't completely decided yet. In June we're deciding between NYC and LA. Then in August I really want to go to Hawaii for a couple weeks.

Mandy D said...

Bora Bora is my dream vacation spot. We will have to plan a trip. I have been wanting to go there for quite some time. I will pass up any other trip opportunity for Paradise!