Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Style Continues

Now I'm sitting here at my desk trying to be all productive when in walks "George"!! "George" has been around for a while as he's the IT guy and I literally almost vomitted as he was trying to fix the printer. I really don't mean to be rude, but he has a little bit of an odor problem and I didn't think that I was going to make it...like I'm talking the smell lingers for hours afterwards. I got into the elevator once where you could tell he'd been and I was worried that people would think it was me.

Onto a happier note...it was the premier of the Bachelor last night and I was literally in heaven for a good hour and a half...this is the beginning of something very beautiful. He is one fine looking gentleman and I must say that if he goes away empty handed this season I will be sure to be taking a trip to London to find him. He just seems so genuine and so sincere...something that you don't find very often in guys these days. He is a banker in London and has very good style. I can already tell that this season is going to be one wild ride of emotions and drama...watch the claws come out in all of those girls because the british invator is stealing all of their hearts. Stacey was stirring up a lot of drama last night...holy cow that chick was a skank and I'm sure glad that he didn't fall for it. At the end when she got the boot she went off about what a great catch she is and he definitely missed out and to that I have to say if she is a catch what does that make the rest of us because there was certainly no class or tact whatsoever. Then there was Amanda who got the first impression rose and she was my pick from the beginning. I guarantee that she will go a long ways with this Matt fellow until he realizes that he needs a good Canadian girl to take care of him. I would have been the best bachelorette on that show!! HAHA


No comments: