Wednesday, March 12, 2008

High Rollin' It

I tried to complete a little rundown of 2007 last night, but my computer was being way too slow...maybe due to the fact that I haven't advanced to wireless yet. Who in the world doesn't have wireless these days?? I guess that I'll try my luck again tonight.

Lately I have been feeling like spending money and when I say that I mean an obscene amount of money. At first I thought that maybe if I buy a shirt from BR that will do the trick or maybe a purse that I have had my eye on forever. They've got the most beautiful chalk purse there right now that I just have to have one of these days or I keep thinking that I'll wait for Coach to open up across the way. Then there is the thought of ordering myself a little something from the Tiffany website. I have been wanting a bracelet for a long time, but then I found this necklace that is beautiful and so classy.











I really don't think that any of these items will do the trick though because when I say an obscene amount of money I mean a really high ticket item such as a car. I've got my little honda that has done the trick for years, but I would really like to be driving one of these!! Just give me 6 months...


2 comments:

Mandy D said...

Well 6 months from now I am expecting you to take a road trip to Utah in your new car!
I am glad you joined the blogging world!!

Suz said...

Done and done...I'll be rolling into town in my new Lexus!! I probably sound so high maintenance. ;)