Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Taylor and Rascal...Up Close and Personal!!

Me and My Gang!!



I had an absolute blast last night!! After a bit of drama and a stressful day it ended up working out in the end and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Kim, Kelsey and I got to Rexall only to discover that I had 3rd Row on the floor...that's right 3rd Row and they were close behind with 6th Row. I couldn't have asked for better seats!! Taylor opened up and she was one of the best opening acts I have ever seen...she is beautiful and she has the confidence to prove it. Then there was Rascal Flatts and once again they proved to be the best performers I have yet to see. Gary and I had a bonding moment while singing "Backwards"...we locked eyes while powering through the lyrics!! They're looking a little older, but they still have what it takes to Melt everyone that looks their way including myself.














3 comments:

Mandy D said...

Oh my goodness! Your seats were amazing!! I can't believe how close you were. I am completely jealous!

Amy said...

Awesome- I should've driven up tom Edmonton!

Suz said...

You should have come...seriously amazing!!