Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cafe Rio!!

I've started a little ritual amongst some close friends and that would be what I like to call Cafe Rio night. My cousin introduced me to the recipe for the pulled pork and since I don't live in Utah where I can enjoy it whenever I want I have started to make it myself. A lot of time goes in to this night, but it is well worth every last bite. One of those that truely appreciates this night is Lindsay who will be leaving to go to Las Vegas next week followed by California for law school. I decided to have one last Cafe Rio for him last night and thanks to all those who came out. A couple of the regulars couldn't make it due to studying and then there was one that just didn't even show up!! Seriously...how rude is that especially when you're priviledged enough to be invited for such a special occassion!! I could go on and on about that one, but obviously he doesn't realize how good it really is.

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I hear that it is a yummy treat-- but never no invite??

Suz said...

I want to do it more in the summer and you will be first on the invite list Melissa!!