Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not A Chance!!

Was anyone else as ticked off as I was after watching the Bachelor last night. I know that I continue to talk about this show, but I've just really got into it this season. My favorite pick was Amanda...she seemed to be the most down to earth, funny girl out of the three and one that he seemed to have the most chemistry with, but yet he gave her the boot. Good on her though for speaking her mind and telling him how it is. Too many of those girls are puppy kickers and I think that he'll find that Shayne and Chelsea are just that way. Like Shayne's dad said that she's only on it for the publicity and Matt's date with Chelsea was super awkward.


6 comments:

Amy said...

Now I wish I would have watched!

Amy said...

Halle says : Hi Susan! I miss you!You are the best Susan-- I love you- you are the best- can I see you sometime? Can you come to my next years birthday? Please?
Love Halle

---maybe we should have just emailed :)

Mandy D said...

I was very disappointed as well. I thought for sure Amanda was staying. I just don't think Shayne is there for any other reason than to be on TV and seriously, an actor?? Who is she??

Suz said...

Halle...I love you tons and I hope to come visit before your next birthday. Maybe sometime in the summer when we can go swimming at the wave pool again. I will try to make it for next years bday as well.

Amy...did you get that package sent to your house from banana yet? I guess that I probably should have told you sooner!!

Mandy...I had some friends google Shayne and apparently she used to be on some soap. Can't remember whether it was Days or General Hospital? It looks like the Women tell all will be pretty juicy though.

Amy said...

Yes- We got the package from BAnana- sorry- we tried to call on Becky's birthday and I was going to tell you then- but you two weren't home. So yes- we have it, safe and sound in the hall closet.

Melissa said...

Susan I want more!! Give me more!! There I gave you a comment so now you need to give me something.