Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Riding in Style!

I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a new car...or bit the check book!! I went into the BMW dealership in Friday thinking that I just wanted to price out the 3 series when I found what I have always been looking for which is the Acura TSX. It's a 2005...pearl and was right in my price range. I was very disappointed as a girl was driving it off the lot, but apparently she didn't like it as well as I did because when I went back Saturday it was still there. I went again on Monday, test drove it, made an offer and the car is now mine...I seriously couldn't be happier with my purchase. By Friday the car will be officially mine which means that I have to sell my little honda. If anyone knows someone looking for a good reliable car please let me know.

4 comments:

Amy said...

AWESOME!!!!! So pretty! I can't wait to see it. You are going to look hot in your car.

Suz said...

Thanks Amy!! I am super excited about it and can hardly wait to take it on a little road trip.

Mandy D said...

Way to go!! I am so impressed. It looks super cute!

Fernandez Family said...

Congrats on the new car...can you come take me for a ride?