Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the Winner Is...

DAVID????

Tonight is the night when we find out who the winner of American Idol will be...will it be David Cook or David Archuleta. My favorite has always been Archuleta, but after Cook sang Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith last week my opinion was kind of swaying just a little. After last nights performances though I'm back on with Archuleta and will be very surprised if the outcome is any different. I get goosebumps every time I hear him sing!!



3 comments:

Pete said...

My aunt and cousins are all about American Idol! I've been getting into it with them for the last few weeks. I'm pretty sure Archuleta's gonna win. But Cook's got skills, too. His performance last night of "Still haven't found what I'm looking for" was one of my favorites. But Archuleta's amazing and he's so young, he's got nowhere to go but up!

Mandy D said...

I thought it was going to be Archuleta. I thought David Cook seemed like he didn't know if he really wanted to win. I think it maybe would have been better for both of them if the results were the opposite. Even though I wanted David A to win, I think I would like Cook's CD better.

Suz said...

I didn't realize that the finale was that long and it started to drag there for a while. Without fail I fell asleep right before they announced the winner and woke up to Cook singing. I clued in that he was the winner, but disappointed that I stayed awake that long and missed the end result. That's to youtube I was able to watch the end. I think that they'll both do super well with their careers and Cook definitely seems more experienced.