Monday, May 26, 2008

Me in a Nut Shell

If anyone cares a few tidbits about ME!!

A-attached or single: Single...WIGTG

B-best friend: I have been blessed to have great friends wherever I go and therefore it would have to be Kim Wong in Edmonton, Tanya Fernandez in Calgary, and Mandy Peterson in Logan.

C-Cake or Pie: Oooh...that's a tough one because I am a succor for desserts of any kind. I have such a sweet tooth, but I would have to say pie because seriously my dad is the best pie maker around.

D-Day of choice: What better day then Friday...the day that I anticipate the whole week although Sunday is close behind because it's the only day I don't have to work!!

E-Essential Items: Debit card, cell phone, lip gloss, gum, Diet Pepsi with lime.

F-Fact or fiction: Fiction. I enjoy nonfiction and documentaries and all, but there's a lot to be said for curling up with a good novel or a fun flick.

G-Graduation: High school was 1998; Ricks was... well that was a long time ago...Dec of 2000.

H-Hometown: Stirling...yes that is in Alberta

I-Indulgences: Ice cream and cheesecake, retail therapy at the BR

J-January or July: July, for sure...hate Edmonton winters

K-Kids: Someday I hope to have a couple. For now I will just adore my nieces and nephews and give them back at the end of the day.

L-Life is incomplete with out: The gospel and good friends and family.

M-Marriage date: Eventually someday...maybe!!

N-Number of siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters.

O-Old or new: New...that way I can have it just the way I like it.

P-Phobias or Fears: My biggest fear is being alone or dying in a car accident.

Q-Quotes: Wow, there's a ton - I love quotes. One that I recently found was "Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."

R-Reason to smile: Each day we have the opportunity to start over again and do better than the day before! Ayden, Spencer, Dallin, Jaxon, Halle, Mya, and Lucy!!

S-Superhero: I'd have to say Superman.

T-Transportation: My pearly white Acura TSX.

U-Unknown fact about me: Way back in the day I went to a WWF fight...saw Jake the Snake and Undertaker. Even snuck into the ring afterwards and bounced around until the security guards kicked us out.

V-Vacation: Anywhere warm and tropical...where I can lie out and do nothing. I also have to go to Utah at least once or twice a year.

W-Worst Habit: I'm a clean freak and I tend to nag on my sister when things don't look the way I think they should.

X-Xavier or Magneto: Xavier, of course! Go X-Men!

Y-Your favorite food: Mom's homecooked meatballs and rice although I love the cafe rio sweet pork salad and anything from CPK.

Z-Zebra or leopard: Ummm, leopard print. And yes, I recognize the lameness of the question I made up, but there aren't many Z options out there!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO fun- you know you are one of my favorite people. But I haved to say- Rob is a pretty darn good pie maker too. :)