Tuesday, May 13, 2008

London Calling

Was anyone else SO disappointed with last nights Bachelor? I guess that it started with my disappointment of Amanda getting the boot a couple episodes ago...I had her pegged from the beginning to win the whole thing. Matt obviously fell more in love with Shayne Lamas then any other as that was the choice of the evening. Choice of the evening being the key words as I really don't think that this relationship will last much longer then that. I think that her father said it best when he said that she was only on this show to get further in her career. She's pretty excessive...over the top and I hope for Matt's sake that she turns out just like her mother!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched the bachelor since I got to San Diego, but I've heard all the bad news. First, Amanda's gone and then Shayne's the winner! Gee whiz. Brit boy is either a complete idiot or he's completely aware that the relationship isn't going to last any longer than the fame and he might as well choose the hot, dumb blonde.

Amy said...

Yeah- Maybe it is all a big hoax :) He probably is looking for a one night stand more than a long term love. Stupid boys!