Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Summer Flings!!

I have finally been enjoying some nice weather and I just hope that it stays around. I have been itching for summer to arrive as there are so many good things that come along with it. It's just too bad that I live in Edmonton and can only enjoy a couple weeks of this blessed season....here's for hoping that June, July, and August will be filled with sunny days. These are just a few of the things that I'm looking forward to the most...











My feet get all clostrophobic when I have to wear socks all the time. By the time March comes I am so ready to ditch the boots and live in sandals and flats.
I love the color that comes along with the latest fashions. I'm such a brown and black kind of girl, but when summer comes around I like to liven it up a little with some color!!

Winter sports really don't appeal to me at all...I enjoy watching a little hockey, but to actually play and participate in any of them really isn't too exciting. I'd much rather play or watch a good baseball game.














Once the streets are sweaped I'll pull out the rollerblades and I've been thinking about possibly buying a bike. I also love summer for the sole fact that I can now run outside rather then stare at a wall while running on the treadmill.

My all time favorite thing about summer is spending time in the water, whether it entails going to the beach, boating on the lake, swimming in the pool, or tanning by the pool...I love it!! I love everything about it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I want a bike too. Rob says- then what would we do with Lucy. So I guess I get a bike when Lucy is five? I too- am excited to pull out the rollerblades :)

Suz said...

I was tempted to pull them out yeseterday, but went for a run instead. Tell Rob that you need a bike now...there's nothing wrong with a baby carrier on the back.