Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Bliss!!

My two week Christmas break was well needed and nice that I only had to use 2 vacation days to get that much time off. I had such a great time with my family and really couldn't have asked for better!! It started by making the trek down to Southern Alberta on Sunday, spending the majority of Monday in my pjs at mom and dads house before making the treacherous drive down to Utah on Tuesday. The roads weren't as bad going down as we had anticipated and having my dad behind the wheel put my anxiety at ease. It was great to have the opportunity to spend the holidays with Rob, Amy and their sweet little ones...couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Christmas. We did a lot of relaxing, a lot of eating, shopping, playing the wii (when one was found that actually worked) and just being together as a family. As good as it was to be away and spend some well needed time away it was also good to be back in the frigid city of Edmonton...back in my own house, sleeping in my own bed!!















4 comments:

MEG said...

I love all of your guys matching PJS, really cute! And the pic of all your nieces in the argyle pajamas is cute, I want those bottoms for my girls!

Suz said...

My sister in law made the pj bottoms...she let the girls pick out their own material for them!!

Globe Trecker said...

How fun to have two weeks off at Christmas! Looks like your parents are doing well, they are great.

Amy said...

I love your photos Susan-- some of them are so cute!!! We need to swap pics!