Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged But Not

I saw this tag on Amy's blog and decided I would do it to keep myself entertained at work. It's one of those days!!

2 favorite names: I'm assuming this would be names for future children...Gibson and Berkley

2 favorite months: December...minus the weather this is the best month because it's Christmas and I get to spend time with my family. Plus I get to take two weeks off of work!! I love summer, so in that case I would choose August because that's probably the hottest month of the year.

2 favorite foods (and you can't say Pizza): Sweat and Sour Meatballs with Rice & Ice Cream

2 favorite stores: I think everyone knows the answer to this one, but Banana Republic...hummm....probably the Buckle.

2 favorite activities: running and working (if you call that an activity)

2 favorite huggers: My nieces and nephews

2 favorite conversationalists (besides spouse): There are too many to list for this one...maybe because I like to talk so much. Love talking to my parents about everything and anything; chatting with my sisters is always a good time...I think that I would be a little lost if I didn't talk to Kristi every day. As of late my evening conversationist is up there on the list of favorites...you know who you are!! ;)

No comments: