Monday, January 5, 2009

The Ongoing Resolutions!!

I had a fabulous year in 2008, but I know that 2009 will be just as great if not the best year for none other then ME!! The Christmas break brought so many lasting memories from the drive down to Utah, to the time spent with family (will update that later), the weather couldn't have been any worse, celebrating G. Nilsson's birthday, ringing in the new year with my favorite little sister, being back in my own house...sleeping in my own bed!!

Now it's time to make those goals that seem to be the ongoing for the past and upcoming year...

1. Give up the diet Soda
2. Train for the SLC half marathon
3. Go on at least 3 trips this year...SLC in April, NYC, Hawaii
4. Read and study scriptures daily
5. Work on morning prayer
6. Make dinner at least 3 times a week
7. Take lunch to work at least 3 times a week
8. Get married!!

2 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

These are such great goals! I love the last one:)

Amy said...

You are so going to OWE me!!!