Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gossip Girl


I'm a big fan of this show right now...I just finished the first season and don't know what I'm going to do until the second season is finished and out on DVD!! I've tried watching online, but it doesn't seem to work for me because I don't live in the US. Maybe there is somewhere else I can look in the mean time. I love that it takes place in NYC; the characters are charming, witting, manipulative, catty, back stabbing, stuck up, which seems to create the drama that everyone is hooked on!!

3 comments:

The Caballero's said...

OKay - I will let you in on a little secret. I just hope not to many people read this because then the secret would really be out!

I just had to comment because I am also a dedicated Gossip Girl fan. My sister got me hooked and I caught up on the episodes at this website (its free)

www.watchtvsitcoms.com

Now when it first shows you the site, it may ask you to accept or cancel some kind of contract/download thingy. If you just click on cancel it will still take you right to the site. Then you proceed to the Tv shows blue tab, scroll down to find Gossip Girl and feed your addiction :)

If that still doesn't work let me know and I'll see if I can help you out with it. There are a TON of shows on there so it can be quite addictive :) But after my Son is in bed and there is nothing else to do, I looove to catch up on my fav shows. Enjoy!

Suz said...

Thanks for the info...I'll give it a try!! You're the best!!

Amy said...

You are funny :)