Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Surprise!!

I must say that the highlight for my easter weekend was pulling up to the house and seeing Rob and Amy's white armada in the driveway...they surprised us and drove up for the holiday!! We all had a really good time together and I'm sure after 15 people being under the same roof mom was ready to kick us all out Monday morning. Kristi and Jared headed back to Edmonton on Sunday after Jody and Dano blessed their babies...lots of family which is the best part of going home.
Easter Egg Hunt in the Backyard

Baby Lucy!!
Dallin!!

Easter Sunday!!






Baby Finn!!

Baby Libby!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Susan! I am glad that our surprise was a good one. It was SOO good to see you and the whole family. We had a great time. We are home and I should be unpacking- but I am blogging and then going to bed- p.s Annabelle ran away? Can't find her.

Suz said...

Yay...I know that I should say that, but you know how I feel about cats. I'm sure that Halle is upset though!! It was seriously so good to see you guys and I'm glad you made it home...looks like in good time too if you left mom and dads at 10. Love ya

Suz said...

Shouldn't say that!! :)

Amy said...

ROb searched until he found her. She is back :)