Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Searching For the Perfect One!!

So I had a little swimsuit drama that I'm very disappointed about. I had found the cutest suit when I went to Vegas the end of January and neglected to purchase it at the time. It was a tiger print halter bikini. I had been thinking about it for way too long and decided to make the call to order it...by this time it must have been too late because they totally sent me the wrong one. The one they sent me was cute...giraffe print though and it just wasn't what I had been envisioning for the last 4 months. Now I have the dilemma of finding the perfect swimsuit. Here's what I've found so far...











8 comments:

Cait said...

I love the first one! So cute! I just need to work on getting a body that will look okay (I'm not going to set my goals to high, just okay ) in a swimsuit. I think you should get the first one right now!

Mandy D said...

I love all of them, but 2,4 and 5 are my favorite. You will have to take some pictures on your trips so we know which on you chose.

Suz said...

Ooh...now I'm so torn!! I will have to wait until after LA to do anything because maybe I will find something even better down there.

Melissa said...

Where are the real pictures of you in a bathing suit????

Fernandez Family said...

I love them all! But to be honest, I totally dig the last one - so different and would look great with your usual summer...year round tan. Is the giraffe print really that bad?

Suz said...

Melissa...that picture is up and coming!! haha
I did find a new swimsuit though when I was in LA and really like it...I think that I may have to get another one though.
Tanya...it wasn't that bad...print was good except that the top was not flattering. Cut me in the wrong places if you know what I mean.

Suz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I like the last swimsuit- love them all actually- but i am loving yellow these days.