Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dress Up

With Halloween in a few days I have been back and forth about what to dress Jimmer in.  I didn't want to go all out, although I just couldn't decide.  I thought a little football player would be cute until I found an old costume of Ava's.  That's when I knew that he had to be an elephant.  He's got the cutest little swagger in his costume and can even make the sound of an elephant.  We went to our Branch Halloween party on Wednesday and then a friends party last night.  The kids had so much fun and I must admit that I had some fun too.  Jimmer strutted around both of those parties like he owned the place and wouldn't hold still long enough to get a good picture.  Ava had such a fun time too, playing with all the other little kids and eating every treat in site.   







No comments: