Monday, August 11, 2008

Dream Getaway!!

I am now back to reality...back to work, back to the regular routine of life. The only thing that makes me happy about this is sleeping in my own bed, but other then that I wouldn't mind being back in Mexico, sipping on the pina colada's and enjoying the sunshine. I had a fabulous week away which was filled with a lot of rest, relaxing by the pool, eating, drinking, massages on the beach, pedicure.













































Sorry to bore you all with the pictures, but I thought better pictures then words!!

3 comments:

appreciable said...

It looks like this was a very enjoyable trip! Thank you for sharing these photos with us.

Globe Trecker said...

This looked like a perfect girl's trip! How fun!

Amy said...

The pictures are great. You look like you had a fabulous time. You are so tan!