Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!

Does this look like a winter wonderland to you?? This is pretty much what my commute to work looked like this morning...everyone driving like a bunch of idiots and nothing pretty about this. This is why I hate winter and can't wait for Spring to get here already. We have been really lucky to have nice weather up until now, but I'm already done!! If the city actually did something about the roads it might be a little bit better. On the radio this morning they were talking about fining people who don't shovel their sidewalks within 48hours and to that I say then you better plow the roads. Oh the joys of winter in Edmonton!!

3 comments:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

I agree. You would think with a city that gets so much snow, they would be better at keeping on top of that! Arrrghh. I feel your pain sistah!

Mandy D said...

Oh that picture just looks depressing. I am so not looking forward to bad weather! I do not enjoy driving with people who think summer and winter driving are the same.

Amy said...

Aagh!!!