Friday, December 9, 2011

4 MONTHS

Now that Jimmer is 4 months he had to go for his shots last Friday. This is of course something that I do not enjoy, but I make sure to schedule the appointments for when Shane is available to come. I was holding Jimmer in my arms as the nurse was getting the needles ready and he had the biggest smile on his face as he was looking up at his daddy. Then bam...the nurse got him in the leg and broke his little heart. Probably broke mine worse!!

Jimmer is growing like a weed and I've got the measurements to prove it...

Weight - 17 lbs 10 oz - 92%
Height - 25.5" - 82%
Head - 18" - 99%

Tomorrow is our work Christmas party and I'm leaving him with a babysitter for the first time. I'm sure nervous about it, but again I'm sure that it will be harder on me than him. We have an awesome babysitter that will do a great job!


No comments: