Friday, September 27, 2013

Running Gear I Need....or Want!

Five weeks ago I started a half marathon training schedule and I've really been enjoying the challenge. I run Monday - Thursday, Friday is my rest day, Saturday is my long run and Sunday is another rest day. This weeks long run will be 10 miles, so that should be interesting. After having Carter I started running right away, but wasn't challenging myself like I am now plus I was eating whatever I wanted. By running and eating right I have finally taken off that pesky baby weight that's been hanging on for 8 months.

There are a few things that I would like to purchase while I continue with my training. I may as well THINK that I look good while I'm sweating like a crazy woman.

Lululemon capri's or anything Lulu for that matter. 


The new Garmin watch. 


Asics...I've tried others, but they just don't compare to the Asics. 


I'm a little obsessed right now with a blog that I came across while I was on Instagram.  Check it out if you haven't already.  www.hungryrunnergirl.com



No comments: