Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Break From Life!!

I really don't like to get too personal on this thing because who knows who's reading it, but lately I have just been feeling like a need somewhat of a break. I have had thoughts to sell my condo...make a bunch of cash and take some time to travel, but then I have always been the type that needs some stability and needs to be making money. Thought pushed aside. I have also had the thought to find a new job, something that is a bit more challenging and rewarding. I enjoy my job because of the flexibility and the people and environment that I work in, but there has to be more then just that. Again thought pushed aside. If any of you know me well you will know that my track record with dating is pretty pathetic. I seem to attract all the wrong type...I date plenty, but never seem to date the right ones. In high school I was always the buddy. My friends were always the ones that dated, but I was always the friend. Now that I have a bit more style and class I seem to be dating a lot more, but guys do not know how to treat a lady anymore. What happened to chivalry...non-existant and therefore I need a break from men!! They make me angry and frustrated and confused. Random thoughts!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love you Susan!