Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grateful

Because yesterday was such a downer post I decided that I would post all the things that I'm grateful for as I do have so many blessings and so much to make me happy!!

1. Family - my family has always been super close...I love every opportunity to go for visits and can't get enough of my little nieces and nephews. I was able to go home for Thanksgiving and spend time with my extended family as well which was fun!!







2. Friends - throughout my life I have always been blessed to have super good friends that I can rely and count on.




3. The Gospel - along with my family, this has made me the person that I am today. The church has always been very important to me and I know that it is because of the gospel that I am so happy. There is so much that encompasses the gospel, so I'm grateful for a living prophet, the scriptures, eternal families, the temple, service, and callings.

4. My house - with the way the economy is right now I have definitely been blessed to have what I do...especially a roof over my head.
5. Good health

6. Opportunity - I have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit. My favorite destination is still NYC and I hope to go back really soon.


7. Music - I have always been very passionate about music. I love singing...to myself in the car, and enjoy listening to just about everything and anything as long as it sounds good.

8. Fashion - this probably sounds so superficial, but it is something that I love and therefore am grateful for. There's something about it that just makes me really happy!!

Of course there's so much more, but I'll stop there before I bore everyone.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad that I can make it on the blog as someone you are gratefull for. I am glad I have you in my life as well. Who else would I complain about boys with?

Mandy D said...

What a great post!! The one before was great as well. It was just you being honest and open about things. You are definitely lucky to have the family and friends that you do. Thanks for reminding us about the important things in life:)

Amy said...

Great Photos- You are awesome Suz and should be grateful too for how great you turned out :) Your nieces and nephews think you are fantastic and are grateful for you. That was a nice post.