Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For the Love!!

On my way home from work last night I almost got run over by a garbage truck. I was driving along minding my own business when a garbage truck with a little pick up truck on the back decides that he's going to switch lanes...right into the side of me. I layed on my horn and had to slow right down otherwise there would have been catastrophe. Seriously are people so retarded that they would drive right into someone, not even paying attention to what they were doing. I tried to get his license number, but it was covered up by something and then as I was driving past him he looks down on me as if I was in the wrong and I flipped him the bird. Yes very lady like of me, but I was ticked!!

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

Sheesh, crazy. I'm actually kind of laughing at your last part, just visualizing it:)